Wednesday 7 July 2010

Playing Chase & a Cold Update

Talking to the elephant lady that she used to talk to when she was in Germany.

Lilli and Nan nan were playing chase this afternoon and Nan nan was saying ok are we playing chase, I chase you, etc, and Lilli was running around laughing and having fun with Nan nan chsing her. Then when Nan nan tried to stop for a while Lilli came and got her and shoved her in front of her and started chasing her saying 'Chase chase'! What a crack up.

When it was time to put her shoes on later she said 'Shoes'. She is really talking a lot now and stringing words together more and more. She will be a chatterbox too because she yakks away in her 'own language' heaps. :)

She also says the following now:

Barney (yes, the big purple dinosaur!)

Mummy

Tah tah (when she wants you to have something)

Bye (when she wants you to go! or when she wants to go. Hahaha)

As for our colds, Lilli levelled off on Friday but has remained snuffly and blocked up. I assume she still has a bit of a sore throat but am hoping I'm wrong. My throat is still really sore and at night it's just about impossible to swallow. I have been having a protein drink instead of dinner because I just can't swallow food. I hope that Lilli comes right soon. I know that if we'd both managed to have a day at home at the onset we would be better than we are and I know that if by some miracle we could have a day sleeping that we would be much better too. But hey, we are soldiering on. :)

Max made Lilli a 'tent' and we had a tea party inside.

Hmmm, now she brings her little step into our bedroom so that she can reach more stuff on my dressing table...

and get into the top little drawers!!!

Here she is having a chat with herself in the mirror. :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment