Saturday 3 July 2010

Cereal

This morning when I did my usual routine of taking Lilli the container with Rice Bubbles in and the container with Cornflakes in to ask her which cereal she preferred this morning, she picked the Ricies as usual and I got them ready. We watched as they snap, crackle, and pop and then after I got my weetbix ready we went to sit in the lounge together for breakfast. When I said not long after, 'Lilli do you want some more cereal?' she turned around and said 'cereal'. Clever monkey aye!

Then later today Lilli dropped her toy in the bathroom and said 'Oops'. I cracked up laughing and of course she grinned back at me like she knew she'd said something cute. :D

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment