Friday 30 July 2010

Catching Up With More Friends...

Was supposed to catch up with Ange today for a coffee but when I text her in the morning she said that her dog Coco had been killed! That put a bit of a damper on the day. Poor Ange!!! Her wee Coco had wandered over to the main highway into Rotorua and been hit by a truck! Obviously she didn't feel like going out which was totally understandable so I will try and catch up when we head home but it depends if Lilli is still awake when we get over that side of town.

Amanda popped round for a quick coffee and brought up some yummy blueberry muffins! Spoilt aye!! Dad was his usual cheeky self. :)

After that Lilli and I headed down to the post office to do a couple of jobs and on the spur of the moment I decided to go see my tenant Amy and her 11 week old baby Hayley-Ann. Oh she's just beautiful. A real cutie. It was a bit embarassing because I was still in my farm clothes as I hadn't intended to go anywhere. And of course just as I was about to leave Brett rang and asked me if I wanted to go out for lunch! We went to Palmers where we bumped into Amanda (again), Susie, Delton, Ticayla, and Sonia. We joined them at their table until they left and then had lunch. I spent the time before lunch running around the garden centre after Lilli who was running all over the show having a blast and then while I was finishing my lunch Uncle Ces ran all over the place after her!! Hahaha. She kept going for the in ground fish pond!! Man she is quick.

Wearing Mummy's hat.

Look who jumped into Lilli's couch after she went to bed!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment