Thursday 22 July 2010

Her Teeth Have Come Back Down

Yesterday Lilli grabbed the carwash brush that I had put out to dry after washing my car last Sunday. Actually I had forgotten to mention that. Lilli was so good, most of the time that it took to wash the car she was playing inside and watching me. Obviously she really took note because when she grabbed the brush she started 'washing' the car with it! Hahaha. Then she took it and 'washed' a few other things as well. Sooo cute. And so helpful!

So Lilli's teeth have come back down which is great. Now Lilli has both the top and bottom right eye teeth again and the bottom left eye tooth. Hopefully the left top one will come back down quickly too. It's a bit hard to check though because she just loves to bite my finger when I'm trying to feel. :)

I made my little treasure pasta for lunch today and she was really enjoying it. She decided that she didn't want me to feed her, she would feed herself... with her fingers!!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment