Thursday 29 July 2010

Catching Up With Susie, Delton, Ticayla, and Darrel...

Poppa and Lilli went off down the farm today and I stayed behind to clean the house. Then when they got back they went and sorted out the builders and got firewood and stuff. Meanwhile I vacuumed and washed the floors. After that Lilli and I went visiting. We caught up with Susie and the kids and even Darrel before he went off on a job. Lilli and Delton are so cute together. Susie and I always joke that we have them betrothed. Hahaha.

We had Dad's ute today as mine is in getting a service. It's so good having Lilli be happy to get in the car all the time. Of course it's a superb wagon to drive and travel in. I wish I could keep it. :) Alas, I can't. Check out how high up she sits...

I took Lilli to MacDs drie through to get her a cheeseburger happy meal and then went home to have lunch with Dad. Lilli loved her burger as usual but today I taught her to hold it herself!!! Check out the photo...

Late we went up to Tony and Annie's while Poppa was cooking our dinner (spoilt aye). Lilli was bossing everyone around again. Hahaha. We didn't stay long as it was nearly dinner time and Poppa was getting our dinner ready.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment