Friday 16 July 2010

Good Grief Two More Teeth!!!

Poor Lilli has cut another two teeth. The upper left and lower right eye teeth! Poor wee thing. No wonder she has been a bit out of sorts lately. Course she is happy most of the time. Little trooper.

Tonight Nan nan was here and she was entertaining Lilli while I was cooking dinner for us all when Lilli popped into the kitchen for a moment. When I turned around she was in the pantry as usual but this time she had taken down the bread container so she could use it to stand on and reach up to steal some cabbage!!! Hahaha. We were in fits! It was so funny. I had taken the cabbage out of the microwave and just left it in the pantry while I cooked something else but she got into it before I finished.

In the crockery cupboard.

Hmmm... what's the plan here Lilli?

I'm going to sit down Mummy.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment