Tuesday 27 July 2010

Farmer Lilli!!! :)

Lilli and I went out with Poppa this morning to feed out to the cows and check on the sheep as it's lambing season. Lilli was so cute. I drove the wagon while she sat on Poppa's knee. When he got out to get the gates she would stand on the seat and hold on to the window while I drove through the gate. Of course I would have a hold of her as well to make sure that she didn't lose her footing.

When we were feeding out to the calves, I was throwing out the hay and Dad was moving the electric fence as he's break feeding the cows and calves, and Lilli started running flat out down the hill. Her little legs were flying! They could barely keep up. I called to her to slow down before she fell over and of course she went flying, landing flat on her face. I went running over but she just picked herself up and started running flat out down the hill again. Hahaha.

The we went up and did the cows. Lilli walked the fence line with Poppa while I drove down the paddock and fed out. After that we went round to make sure that there were no new lambs. Once we got back down to the barn we had to sort out a sheep that had twins and had another ewe interferring with one so that it thought the other ewe was it's Mummy and meantime it's real Mum had now rejected it. We sorted it out and will see in the morning if she's taking both lambs again.

Sitting on the couch and looking at Poppa's racing photos.

Sitting on Poppa's racing photos! Yes, I moved her straight after the photo and then I put the photos up where she couldn't look at them or sit on them. :)

At about 5pm we popped round to Brett and Michelle's to say hi to Michelle, Kayla, and Casey. Josh and Brett were at rugby training so we didn't see them but it was nice to catch up with the girls.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment