Sunday 31 July 2011

Last Trip To Rotorua Before The Baby Comes

Nana came down to Rotorua with Lilli and I for our last visit until the baby comes. We had a good time and Lilli just loved hanging out with her cousins and doing the farm work with Annie or Toot and Jack. I managed to catch up with a couple of mates but didn't manage to catch up with everyone. Nevermind I will come down when the baby is a few weeks old and hopefully catch up with everyone then.


Here are Lilli and Jack outside.  He's so good with her, and spends heaps of time playing and running around with her. 




Off to do the cows with Aunty Annie.


Here are Nana and Lilli roleplaying.  They are being puppies.  :D  Haha.  Nana will be so impressed that I've put these up on my blog. 



Nana had to take turns being led around and then had to lead Lilli around.


Back at home we set up the keyboard on Max's computer for Lilli to play on.  She doesn't know it but she is getting a keyboard for Christmas!  :)


Well I'm still trying to catch up the blog and will try and do some more tomorrow night.  With baby it's a bit tricky at the moment to get on the computer.  Plus our little mate is not going to bed so good at the moment so that takes up a lot of the night as well.  I will get there though.  I need to put Caden onto the blog as well.  It will happen soon.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment