Monday 4 July 2011

Yes I'm Behind - Again!

Hi guys.  Yes I am behind again with the blog but I'm trying to catch up.  Unfortunately lately I've been doing training for Playcentre on top of being tired so my catch up blog time is very minimal.  I am doing courses at night and did one Saturday as well so am buggered for a couple of days after each one.  I'm trying to get my C2 done before baby comes which may be a bit ambitious.  But hey I'll give it a go.  So I hope to have the blog caught up in the next few days. 

I was planning on doing a separate blog for new baby but have realised that it's just going to be too much for me so I will be altering this blog to include both kids.  Plus I will include stuff we get up to as a family as I do now.  Look out for the new format in the near future.

NOTE:  Once again all my blog posts are backdated.  Including this one so I don't throw the order out.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment