Sunday 24 July 2011

Lilli's Baby Is Moving Around In Her Tummy!

Lilli came up to me on Wednesday 20 July and said to me that her baby is moving in her tummy and then she pulls up her top and wriggles her tummy around and breaths in and out to make her tummy move. It's her new thing and she's quite happy to show everyone.  She's just so adorable. Haha. :D

Also her playacting has her being Lenny the Lamb and she asks me or whoever else is around to feed her like Lenny the Lamb.  Hehe.  Here I am giving her her bottle just like Lenny...





Lilli and Case having milkshakes together.  Lilli has just loved having her here for the holidays.  She will be sad when she goes home.


On the 21st Casey made up her pavlova and decorated it herself. Check it out...




Of course Lilli helped a bit.  :)


The masterpiece.


Then Lilli took off with my camera and took a couple of photos...



On Sunday 24 July Nana and Pops piled into our car with us and we all went over to Daryl and Pavla's place to see their new arrival baby Joe.  He was born on 9 July 2011.  What a cutie he is!  And here he is with Mum and Lilli.  I have to say that I was very proud of her because she was so gentle and sweet with baby Joe.  It makes me feel that she is going to be a real sweetheart with her own new baby when he or she arrives.  My little girl, so sweet.  She will make a wonderful big sister.  After the initial getting used to baby that is.  Haha.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment