Sunday 14 August 2011

Two weeks at a time... Until I catch up. 1 - 14 August

1 August 2011

Lilli said to me 'Need to call the doctor.  I hurt my arm.  You call Mummy.'  Then after I finishing 'calling' for her arm she decides to call for me and my arm.  Then she says 'Hello doctor.  You fix my leg?  I hurt it.  Ok  Thanks.'.  Hahaha.  How's that?!  She's such a character.  Today was a good day...


2 August 2011

Today was not such a good day.  I had a bit of trouble with Lilli in the car and when we were at the park the little bugger kept running away.  It's not such an easy job for me to catch up with her at the moment - what with the big belly and all.  Grrrgh.  :-/


3 August 2011

Check out my two little fairies at playcentre!!  So cute.  Lilli and her 'best mate' Sarsha.  Today was a bit exciting for Lilli as Daddy came to playcentre with us.  She thought that was pretty cool.  They built a small wooden aeroplane together in the wood work section.




It was the first time Lilli has wanted to play dress ups at playcentre.  Will be interesting to see if she's keen to dress up again next time.

Tonight we had Lorna and her baby Cody come and stay with us for the night.  It was so nice to catch up with them as the last time I saw Lorna was at Nana's funeral.  Poor Lilli is already getting out of sorts and I think it's because she just knows that my big belly means something's coming very soon and she's maybe not ready for it and knows she can't stop it.  This afternoon when Cody was asleep down in the spare room she went to go down to her room and I asked her if she could stay out in the lounge but she started going nuts and screaming that she wanted to go to her room.  I couldn't get myself heard over her racket to tell her that she could go down there if she tried to be a bit quiet.  Yep sure.  Anyway it all turned to custard and when I eventually got her to calm down we were very careful not to upset the apple cart again!  Hahaha.  Apart from that we had a really enjoyable afternoon and evening together.


4 August 2011

I am doing training through playcentre which when I complete all the courses will take about a year and a half off an early childhood education diploma.  Tonight is my first workshop for course 2.  I am going to try and complete all the workshops before the baby comes so have got myself on a pretty tight schedule.  We'll see how far through I manage to get.  :)


5 August 2011

I took Lilli to Jo's for a haircut this morning and Sharon was there with two of her kids, George who is nearly 2 and Chandler who is 16 weeks old.  Gosh time flies.  Seems like yesterday that he was 6 days old when we saw him at dancing the first time.  So anyway we ended up having a bit of a morning tea then when Sharon and the kids left Lilli, Maiah, Jo and I went into her salon and she gave Lilli her haircut.

Here's Lilli doing some work on the 'puter'.  Isn't her hair gorgeous!




 Up where she shouldn't be. 6 August.



10 August 2011

Lilli was into the dressing up thing again today at playcentre.  First she was a dragon and went around grrrghing at everyone...




Then she was Firman Sam.  Hehe.


On the 12th we popped out to Nana and Pops for breakfast as Graham and Fiona were up to stay the night before.  Lilli said to Graham 'Graham you're supposed to be a man, not a ratbag' when he was being cheeky to her.  We all cracked up laughing.  The things she comes out with.  Later today the tiler came to put down our hearth ready for the fireplace to go in next week.

13 August 2011

Here is Lilli on the new hearth.


Building a tower with her blocks.  She's getting pretty good at it.


Yesterday we went to The Warehouse and Lilli shopped with one of those little trolleys for kids.  She looked so cute.  Naturally we had to put some stuff in her trolley.  She felt very important and was so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment