Wednesday 25 August 2010

What Do You Want To Wear Today Lilli?

This morning I said to Lilli 'what do you want to wear today? Shall we go and pick you out some clothes?' and she went from the lounge into her bedroom and then opened the second draw in her dressing table! Hahaha. How freaky is that?! She got out the purple tights (unfortunately it was a bit cold for them) and then started looking at tops! I got out 2 pairs of pants for her to choose between and held one up to ask if she wanted to wear them - no no no no. Haha so I held up the next ones and got no no no no again. Anyway I managed to convince her to wear one of the warm pairs of track pants in the end. It was just so clever. Amazing.

Later in the day I gave her some milk in a cup with a straw and she started blowing through the straw and making milk bubbles. Haha. Check out the photo and video below. :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment