Tuesday 10 August 2010

Poo...

Lilli and her new lamb, Lenny.

She's so clever! After watching me feed Lenny once... when I put the bottle down for a second to help her up she went over and got the bottle and stuck it in his mouth and started feeding him! Now she has a little go every time we feed him.

Lilli's latest word is poo. Does this tell you that Lenny the Lamb is a little poo machine or what!!! Here's my little angel helping clean up the poos.

After having her lunch today she decided to drink my chocolate drink (cold) out of my big girl cup all by her self.

Also when she wants to come in through a door she knocks on it! Or if she wants to get your attention she knocks on something while she's calling you. Hahaha.

We do a hat thing with Lilli quite a bit. She goes into our room and gets out my hats and then we all have to wear one...

or two... :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment