Thursday 5 August 2010

Visitors & New Neighbours In The Front House

We came back up to Auckland yesterday. Max came in his rental van with the toys that we got from Brett and Michelle and Lilli and I came up in my wagon. The toys are so cool! One is a climbing gym with steps and slides that can have a hose attached in summer to become a water slide! The other one is a Little Tykes slide that we will put inside so that Lilli can get used to climbing and sliding on the carpet rather than the concrete or the wet grass outside. She just loves it! No fear of course and she's pretty good at it too.

I practically had to dress her on the slide!

Hmmm, I have told Daddy that he needs to find somewhere else to put his empty beer bottles because they are on the floor in the garage and every day I have to take one off Lilli. She managed to sneak this one past me while I was putting the washing in the machine and look where it is now!!!

Today the new neighbours are moving in. Friday is the official day that they move in but today they were there with some stuff. Lilli and I said hi and introduced ourselves. They have a 3 year old boy which is cool. He and Lilli played a bit and then as we were about to head back down to our place Jo rang and said that she and Maia would pop in for a visit so we went home and put the jug on.

It was cute seeing Maia and Lilli sharing Lilli's toys. Very good for Lilli to learn sharing. We have decided that we have to get them together more often. They play so well together, well most of the time anyway. :) Maia had a bottle and she drank her milk out of it and she also lay down and let her Mummy change her pooey nappy too. I told Lilli to take note.

Now saying:

Bye dear

Bye darling

Is driving Mummy's car and wearing her sunglasses. Thank goodness my wallet was still in my handbag!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment