Monday 9 August 2010

Fingers Crossed!!

Lilli fed out with Poppa this morning while I packed up our stuff and loaded up the car. It's the last time they will have together until Dad comes back from Aussie in about 2 1/2 months! She just loves spending time with Pop in the little suzuki zooming all over the farm. :)

I noticed today that Lilli crosses her fingers! Hahaha it's so cute. She has done the 'fig' since she was born which is something I also do unwittingly. Now she is crossing her fingers like I do too. Isn't it amazing how things like that can be passed on to your children! I would never have imagined it possible.

We got home safe and I didn't even have to stop once! Once I had settled Lilli and given her something to eat I set about getting Lenny the Lambs abode set up for him. He will be sleeping in the garage. I put him outside in the sun in his box for an hour or so today and he got out for a little play with Lilli in the garage and on the driveway.

He followed her all the way to the letterbox and back!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment