Saturday 7 August 2010

Quick Trip To Rotorua To Pick Up Daddy's New Ute

Lilli says 'Down Nana' or 'Down Pop' when she wants them to get down on the floor with her! Hahaha.

Her top left eye tooth came through properly today and it looks like it will stay put.

Max and I have made a quick trip to Rotorua to pick up his ute. Aunty Annie and Jack babysat Lilli while Max and I went out for dinner with Dad. It was cool, we had a lovely meal and I even had a full glass of wine! Then after dinner we went to the rugby club to have a drink with my brother Tony and my Uncle Ken. It was cool. Everyone was smashed - except for us! Funny. :) We stayed for a drink and then went to pick up our little girl. Poor Lilli had a very late night, she didn't get into bed until 9.50pm by the time we got her home and settled!!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment