Saturday 30 April 2011

Life Carries On...

So back in Waiuku we carried on unpacking and organising, and reorganising!  :)  I had an anatomy scan and have decided not to find out the sex of the baby - we'll wait and have the surprise at the end.

Lilli and Tommy on her couch.


Max was trying to take a couple of belly photos for me and Lilli was like 'Can I have the camera Daddy.  Please!!!'  :)


Then when she couldn't have the camera she decided that she would be in the photo instead.


The next day she tells me 'Mummy I hurt!  My tail broke.'  Hahaha.  She got that from a tv program she watches.  They were doing a show about going to hospital when you break a bone.

Her other new phrase for the day - 'It's awesom!'.

We were booked to go and do a photo shoot for the annual Plunket photo competition on Thursday 21 April and while I was getting Lilli's clothes out of her draw she came up to me and I just knew that something was wrong and I said to her are you going to be sick and next thing she was.  Poor little thing vomited all over her bedroom.  After that we were both covered in it and I couldn't put Lilli down as she was really upset so I had to call Nana to come over in the hope that she could hold Lilli and I could clean up her room but Lilli wouldn't let me put her down so poor Nana had to clean it up for me!   Here she is asleep a couple of hours later - exhausted.


She came right after her big sleep and chirped up quite a bit.  In the afternoon she said to me 'Dild you hear that?!  It's Swiper!  He's going to want this lid.'  Hahaha.  To those who don't know, Swiper the fox is from the Dora the Explorer show and he's always sneaking around trying to swipe their stuff!  So cute.

Caught doing something she shouldn't be doing (playing with the heater buttons) and she gives me the look.



On Sunday 24th we took Lilli to Kelly Tarltons.  After waiting in the queue for about an hour we finally got in but needless to say she was a little tetchy.  However, she really enjoyed it and we had to pry her away from each thing to go on to the next one.  :)  Here she is looking out the window of the 'snow mobile' at the penguins on the antarctic adventure ride.


Riding the big sea turtle.


Listening to the ocean in a huge shell.


Checking out the sharks.


In her gorgeous nightie that Oma Doris gave her.



On 27 April we decided to bake some cupcakes.  Lilli just loves them and always asks for some so we whipped some up.  Here she is licking the beater.


And now holding it in her mouth to free up her hands...


To try and get the camera!  Haha.


Cute little hair do.



And final notice for April - Max felt the baby move!  Finally!  Little ratbag has been kicking away and then when I tell Max to come and feel it just stops!  Haha.  He's been very put out - but now he has felt it.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment