Thursday 7 April 2011

First Dental Appointment and We Are Cafe Girls

Yes, how to keep the 2 year old out of the cat's food and vice versa!!




We have sold our house! Well actually we are doing a swap with some people who want to downsize. They buy our house and we buy theirs!! Great stuff. So every spare moment I get I am packing boxes and getting organised. We have organised everything to go through quickly and will be moving on 14 April! Can't wait.  As you can see I have already emptied out all but the necessities in the kitchen cupboards.  Lilli and Tommy are finding lots of new places to explore and play.





Lilli had her first dental appointment on Monday, 04 April. I got given the speech about not giving her too much sugar so I have had to reinforce this to Nana as let's face it, Nana's give way more treats than stingey old Mummy's. ;)

The dental nurse told me to keep an eye on her sugar intake and also to make her brush teeth twice a day as they have to last her until she is 12 or 14 years old. She told me not to give her lots of sugar - you know, the usual spiel. Lilli was great. She was all chirpy when we arrived and was talking to everyone and saying hi, then when the dental nurse asked her to open wide and say 'ahhh' she did. They said she was excellent.

Hehe proud Mummy moment for me - just one of so many.

After we'd finished I took Lilli to a cafe for a hot chocolate - well, I had a hot chocolate and Lilli had a fluffy which is basically a fluffy milk. Some cafe's, like the one we went to today, put some chocolate in it. Probably not what the dental nurse would recommend after our visit but hey, we are cafe girls now, we go do hot chocolate. :D

That evening Lilli was riding her horse while sitting on top of her little stuffed toy wolf dog. Hahaha.

On Thursday, 07 April we were at another cafe! I took Lilli out for lunch because we were in Pukekohe doing some shopping with Nana. Lilli said she was hungry and wanted to have something to eat but she wouldn't sit down and was fidgety. Then she got up so I followed her. She walked through the tables out the back through a doorway and down the hall to the toilet! Fancy remembering where the toilet was after going in there only once before with me when she needed to go toilet!! Oh my gosh I think this is the first I have mentioned that Lilli is toilet training!!! She has been since not long after her birthday - clever girl. Anyway she found her way to the toilet and I helped her go and then she went back to our table and happily sat there and ate her food and drank her milkshake! How's that?!! What a clever little angel. :D


Here's Lilli pushing her little trolley at The Warehouse.  Haha.




That night we built walls and towers with her blocks. Of course she took great delight in knocking them all down once they were built.

No comments:

Post a Comment