Friday 4 June 2010

Teething, immunisation aftermath, AND tummy bug. Poor Lilli. :(

Wearing Mummy's hat.

Taking Mummy's bisto from the pantry.

She loves getting up on that darn table!

And now lying on the coffee table.

My poor darling has had a rough week so far. She is her usual self for about 20% of the time and the rest she is miserable! Not only does she have another molar coming through, she also has the immunisation aftermath to deal with AND a tummy bug!

When she is her usual happy self she is sooo cute! Today we were playing on the floor and she started feeding me a 'bottle'. She was so cute, she would check that I was still sucking and that it was near my mouth and then she would watch the tv for a moment before checking me again! After that she started feeding me morsels of muffin just like I do to her. When I'm feeding her and a piece drops instead of giving her the dropped piece I give her a fresh one and usually pop the dropped bit into my mouth so when she was feeding me and some dropped she picked it up and ate it. Hahaha. Adorable. She's so on to it. :D

New things she is saying:

Hi.

Hey.

Down there.

Mine (refering to my boob).

Oh boy.

Man (as in 'oh man').

Taking some blocks down the hall.

We're heading outside to play - with stones! Outside shifting stones. Poor wee baby lying on her couch. 1st time she's ever done this. She's going downhill fast. Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment