Monday 28 June 2010

Lilli Phoned 911. Oops!!!

Today we were at Mum's house and Lilli was in Mum's room while she was getting ready to go out with us to Pukekohe. Lilli brought me Mum's Pandora bracelet and indicated that I was to put it on her wrist. I did this and she was so gorgeous walking around holding her arm up and still so that the bracelet didn't fall off! Then she got the tv remote off Willie's bedside table and turned on the tv. Then she picked up the phone by the bed and started pushing buttons and talking. Meantime Mum and I were standing there laughing and gushing over how on to it and cute she is when after a while we asked who she was talking to because she was still yakking away on the phone. We started to wonder if there was actually someone talking back to keep her attention for so long so I went over to the phone and I could hear a male voice! I got the phone and put it to my ear and heard...

"if this is an emergency then please hang up the phone and slowly dial ONE.. ONE.. ONE" this repeated over and over continuously.

It would appear that Lilli actually dialed 911 and got that message to say to dial the correct emergency number of 111. Hahaha. Either that or Mum will get a charge on her bill for a false emergency call to 111!!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment