Tuesday 1 June 2010

15 month immunisations. Ouch! :(

You will notice that in some of these photos and videos the coffee table is on it's side up against the couch! This is to stop our little climber from getting up on it as she has fallen off it before. Hehe. :D

I'm not really sure what she was trying to do here...

Running away when it's time to get dressed.

Ohhh, cosy and warm in her stroller. Then when she woke up it was time to go to the doctors.

I had to take Lilli for her 15 month immunisations today. Poor baby. It was so awful. She had to have one jab in each thigh and one in her arm! She was so brave. The first one obviously hurt and she didn't cry but then she knew what was coming on the second one and so she tensed up for it. It hurt heaps and she burst into tears afterwards. Then probably for the first time ever she didn't want me to take her clothes off because she guessed that another jab would be coming. My poor little darling. I felt everything with her I think. I popped her on the boob and she calmed down after a few minutes. She has been ok this afternoon as you will see by the photos and videos below, but she got a little bit grouchy tonight. I gave her some panadol and she was in bed by 8pm.

Lilli wearing her hair band. She wears it on her head like her sunnies. Just like Mummy. :)

Close up.

Looking at her lovely hairband (and herself) in the mirror.

Now she can reach up onto my dressing table! :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment