Monday 24 August 2009

It's hot hot hot and Lilli turned 6 months old...

Well we had the hottest day of the summer this week on Wednesday. It was 35 degrees! Whew. Thank goodness we were at the lake!

On Tuesday it was Tante Barbera's birthday so Lilli, Christa, and I went up for lunch. Doris came up too and we had a yummy lunch cooked by Barbera. She really should open a restaurant!!! Yum yum. :)

Lilli's not keen on tummy time but when she is on her tummy she likes to do starfishes.

On Wednesday Barbera, Leo, Lilli, and I went to Chiemsee for the afternoon. We left home at 11.30am and had a lovely picnic lunch at the lake. The bloody wasps are out and about now though and wouldn't you know I got stung on the neck! At least Lilli didn't get stung - that's the main thing. I felt like I'm getting a cold (sore throat) so I didn't go in the water though.

Then on Thursday the four of us went to our local lake again for the afternoon. It's so nice at the lake when it's really really hot, sitting in the shade with Lilli enjoying having her nappy off the whole time! Must be so refreshing for her. She loves it. :) I took her into the kiddies swim area for a little dip but she wasn't keen so it was a very quick one. Plus I got some gorgeous photos of Lilli sleeping on our towel and then with Lilli and Tante Barbera both asleep but somehow I have lost them! Darn!!! I am gutted.

And, oh my gosh! On Saturday our wee girl turned 6 months old!!!! Wow. This is what I see every morning when I go to get her out of bed. :)

And now she can sit on her own!!! Not indefinitely of course but she can do more than a minute now.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment