Tuesday 14 July 2009

We walked up to Oma & Opa's place for lunch on 09 July and ended up staying up there until Daddy got home as Lilli had gone to sleep in Oma's arms. He came up too and we had a drink before heading home. Lilli and I have still been doing our walks - thank goodness because I need the exercise! Hahaha.

Max came with us for a walk on Friday but Lilli just didn't want to be in her stroller so it was a very short lived walk. Then he went off to a roof shout and Lilli and I hung out together at home. Lilli was late going to bed - 10.30. :) My little darling. I sometimes think gosh I just hope Lilli goes to bed soon (when I'm tired) but then as soon as she's asleep I'm thinking 'Ohhh now I won't see her again until 8am!' and I can't wait for morning to come. Lol. :)

On Saturday we had lunch at Oma & Opa's that went on until the evening then I walked back home and we put Lilli in our room so that we could have a bit of a playstation night. It was great, Max and I played games until about 1am (remembering that Lilli doesn't go to bed until around 10pm) and then we went to bed. I went to sleep at about 1.30am and unfortunately Lilli woke up at 5am! She didn't call out or anything but I woke up because I knew she was awake. She kept kicking off her blankets and it was actually a bit of a cold night so after that I kept waking every half hour to an hour to check her blankets again. Then she woke at 8.30am for a feed so I asked Max if he would get her up and change her for me and of course he did. Sweetheart that he is. :) Then when Lilli woke up again at 10.30am he got up and played with her so that I could sleep for an extra half hour. Thank goodness because we were expected at lunch at Great Aunty Barbera and Great Uncle Leo's place and I really needed that little bit of extra sleep.

Lunch was great and lasted again into the evening. Uncle Leo played his accordian (not actually an accordian but it's similar) for Lilli and she loved it. We walked home with Lilli and she just didn't want to be in her stroller again! I hope it's not going to become a habit.

Today (Monday, 13 July 2009) I fed Lilli, changed her, and then we played and sang songs as we do everyday, and then I put her in her stroller to go for a walk but she wasn't having a bar of it - again! So I turned around and came back home and sat with her outside for a couple of hours. Funny little monkey how she sleeps all night (between 10 & 11 hours) without a problem but is just not interested in sleeping during the day. Well she has one sleep during the day in her bed (in the morning) but after that she won't go back to bed. Normally we go for walks and she sleeps happily in the stroller bassinet. Hmmm... She slept for a little while on the boob and played and then was tired so I thought ok, we'll try the stroller now, she's sure to want to have a nice sleep as we walk. No! I kept walking for a few minutes with her screaming but then got sick of the noise and so I stopped. As soon as I stopped she stopped crying, then I would go again and she would scream and cry again. This went on for another 5 minutes until I decided bugger it and picked her up. I ended up having to carry her and push the stroller. When I got back I was exhausted and totally peeved. Hahaha. So I took her upstairs and put her on the boob and she went out like a light. Slept for an hour and a half. Little monkey! I will try the stroller again tomorrow. Cross fingers!!!

I still can't complain though because 99.9% of the time she is the happiest sweetest little baby. She really is the light of my life and there just aren't enough words to describe the love I have for my wee girl.

Nana told me to take off Lilli's nappy to help her learn to roll and look, she almost rolled over as soon as I did it!

Just gone to sleep... Sleeping on Oma Doris' knee. Look at that bottom! Soooo cute. I had the flash off and so the photo came out slightly blurry. Such a great photo anyway. Lilli with her Ur Oma (great grandmother) Elfriede. Sitting around the table after lunch. Lilli watching Great Uncle Leo play the accordian for her (just finished). On our bed this morning in her gorgeous little outfit. It's 6 month old size but is now too small for her so will have to be packed away. :( Isn't it gorgeous! I'm so gutted.

So that's it for now. I must weigh and measure Lilli again so that I can put her stats up on her blog. Will try to remember to do it tomorrow. So, that's it for now. Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment