Thursday 23 July 2009

Our little darling is 5 months old!!

Our little one is now 5 months old!!! She has been blowing bubbles since before we left NZ but I forgot to mention in previous posts that she started doing raspberries a week ago! So cute. When we are in the shower together Lilli blows raspberries against my shoulder and when I sing she sings along with me (usually we sing 'Singing in th rain'). Her sense of humour is great & she loves to play & have fun. When you go up to her she reaches out with both hands to touch your face, soooo cute. :D

Today we went up to Barbera's for breakfast and then loaded up the stroller to head off to the local lake - Hoglworther see. Lilli didn't want to be in the stroller though so I put her in the frontpack for the walk there. We sat in the shade by the kiddie's sectioon and played games and listened to all the kids playing in the water. Lilli and I dipped our legs in but that was it because the water was a bit too cold for her. She enjoyed it once she got over the first cold shock but when I was dangling her feet in she cried so I sat her on my leg and dropped down in the water a bit and she was good. :) We stayed there until about 4pm when Doris came & gave us a ride home. Thank goodness because it was over 30 degrees!

We popped home to change & headed off to Hubert's 50th dinner. Max went up the Staufen with the boys for the night. At Hubert & Gabby's we ate & chatted. Lilli was the star as usual and Thomas (Max's Dad) was there so we got to meet him and also Toby, Max's younger brother that we did'nt meet at Hanne's the other day. Lilli kept looking at Thomas and I think it was because she could see Max in him. Cute. She's so on to it! She spent time hanging out with Oma Birgit while Oma & I ate dinner then hung out with Thomas for a while. She was having a lot of fun - we could hear her giggling & talking & sqealing. :)

After dinner we came home and Oma passed Lilli into the shower with Mummy then she got her ready for bed. We did our last feed of the day and Lilli was in bed by 9.30.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment