Sunday 22 November 2009

9 months old today!

Lilli having a quick chew on Ollie's head.

Thursday we went for lunch as usual which was great. Clare is home from the hospital so after we went to lunch we popped in to see her and baby Zoe for a few minutes. Lilli loved Zoe but was probably more interested in the cat truth be known! Hahaha. Little Zoe is just under 5lb! Wow, I have never seen a baby that small before. Sooo cute but so tiny you worry you'll brake her. Seriously she is the size of a doll. She is still too small to fit premmie clothes. Gorgeous. Mum and I had a little cuddle each.

Yesterday we helped Pops plant some new avocado trees. Lilli was in her stroller and kept us all entertained as we worked. She was such a good girl, no trouble, and very patient. When she'd had enough we all went inside but it would've been at least a couple of hours that we were out working!

The major news of the week is that Lilli is 9 months old today! Wow. She is still a little treasure but she is sure starting to show she has a mind of her own! She certainly knows what she wants or doesn't want! Lol.

Now that I'm 9 months old can I drive the lawnmower??

Oh come on, I can do it. :)

Hmmm how am I going to reverse out of here??

Let me out!!!

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment