Monday 7 September 2009

Shopping time! :)

Last Friday we went shopping with the money from Lilli's taufe. We got a portacot with bassinet and change table features, a mobile for her cot and portacot, a highchair (already seen in my last blog), a carseat, and another sipper cup. We came home and put the highchair together and put Lilli in it. She loves it and happily sat in it playing until her food was ready. Lilli went to sleep on the couch on Friday night so we decided that I should go to bed and get some sleep while I had the chance. That was at 8pm and I had just nodded off and Lilli woke so I had to feed her. Then Mum looked after her for me until midnight when she woke again for another feed and then Mum & Willie went to bed and I got up to Lilli during the night. She woke about every 2 hours so I was grateful for the few hours sleep I got earlier! Each night she has been getting better with her sleeping which is great because it's freaky seeing Lilli zonked every day when she normally only has a couple of catnaps. Check out this beautiful pre-dawn sky that we saw on the Saturday morning. It was the first dawn that Lilli has seen so far.

Last night we went over to Bronwyn & Laurence's for a bbq. It was great and Lilli enjoyed herself immensely out by the bbq with Pops. There were a few of us there and the food was lovely so it was good. Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment