Tuesday 23 June 2009

Lilli turns 4 months old!!!

Well Doris and I hung out all week. We went on long walks with Lilli pretty much everyday and had lunch together. It was great fun. The weather has been nice and warm even though we have had a couple of cloudy days. On Friday Doris, Lilli, and I went shopping for a couple of summer singlets for Lilli as she has outgrown her ones and the next size up that I brought over from New Zealand are too warm for this weather. Plus we wanted to get something to take over for Moritz tomorrow. We went to a factory outlet shop for Stummer in Freilassing which is about 10 minutes drive away. What an awesome shop! We ended up getting about 6 gorgeous singlets for Lilli, plus a little marine style dress, a gorgeous little jumpsuit, some cute pants, and a couple of hats, all bought by Oma Doris. I got a couple of cute sleepsuits and a hat for Moritz and then we shot back home. It was raining something shocking when we got home and fortunately Opa Al met us at the car with an umbrella and took Lilli inside. On Saturday it was raining and yucky so we stayed at home and blobbed. After lunch it was still gray and drizzly so Max did jobs around the house and I braved the weather to go for a walk with Lilli well wrapped up and cosy. This is Lilli on her playgym just out of bed after she has pulled off her blanket and pulled up her nighty! On Sunday we went to Michi and Nadine's place in Bayerisch Gmain, near Bad Reichenhall, to see their new wee bundle of joy Moritz. He was so tiny and absolutley gorgeous. Was born on 11 June weighing 3.450kg and 55 cms long. I thought that he wouldn't be that small seeing as he was so long at birth but gosh he made Lilli look huge. Actually we were telling them how it was just like when Susie bought Delton to see us when Lilli was just born and he was 3 months old. Anyway here are a couple of photos of him. With proud Mummy... Moritz... Ohhh what a cutie! With Nadine's sister and Max holding Lilli
Our wee baby turned 4 months old today! Ohhh my little sweety is growing up so fast! It's still Monday here in Germany even though the blog says I posted at about 1 in the morning on 23 June! I don't know how to change the time on it so nevermind. :) We had breakfast over at Tante Christa's place with Oma Doris and Opa Al but then I had to bring the little princess home to breastfeed her! She is going through that phase of not being able to feed with any noise or distractions! This makes for difficult feeding unless I go somewhere quiet with no people or disturbances around. Hahaha. It can be sooo entertaining watching Lilli perform until she gets peace and quiet. She's either like 'ooh what was that?', 'was that someone talking to me?', or 'hang on Mummy I just want to stop and gaze at you adoringly' (I like the last one best!!). Otherwise sometimes she will just 'yell' at me until I take her to a quiet place. Hehe. She's just such an adorable baby, and still so very well behaved. I'm very proud of her and I just can't find words to describe just how much I love and adore her!!
Here she is in the bath playing with her little yellow rubber ducky...
Here you can see that Max was changing her. :) Watch her take her favourite toy and bring it to her mouth. So clever!!! Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment