Wednesday 1 June 2011

A Retraction Of My Own Stupid Comment From Yesterday!!

When I'm trying to catch up on my blog I just type flat out and think about it later.  So when I mentioned in yesterday's blog that the trip to Middlemore seemed to take forever and that I imagined it would be worse when I'm in labour - I was obviously going too fast and not really thinking about what I was saying.

Truth is it came to me when I was lying in bed exactly what I had said.  Then it kept me awake for quite a while last night thinking about how stupid it was and how I wanted to retract it.

Anyway the fact of the matter is that there is NOTHING on this earth worse than your baby or child being sick and most especially if you are taking that child or baby to hospital - not even labour.  So yes, it was taking forever to get to Middlemore because I was so worried about Lilli but no way will it be worse when I'm in labour!!  I think that I was just thinking about the long distance of the road travel over bumps and corners will be much more uncomfortable - but once again, so what?!  I'm sure I won't even notice because the trip to Rotorua hospital when I was in labour with Lilli was fine and not uncomfortable.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment