Tuesday 21 September 2010

Today Lilli Started Gymnastics

This morning I was talking with Nana on the phone about gymnastics and Lilli wanted to talk so I handed her the phone and off she went to get comfortable on her couch and chat. :D

Taking an entertainment break while I was trying to get her dressed she decided she wanted to wear Mama's ugboots.

After Lilli and I were ready to go we went to Nana's to pick her up and headed in to gymnastics at Pukekohe. When we were leaving Nana said to Lilli we were going to gym to see the kids and Lilli said 'see the kids'. Gym is so cute. When it was time to warm up the instructor said to the kids that they were to run in a circle and Lilli took off flat tack and was saying 'run! run!'. Haha. I even had to jog to keep up to her. She was running so fast that her little legs couldn't keep up! Haha. Then we did a couple of other things for warm up and went through to the main gym where a whole lot of activities were set up. Lilli did really well. She loved the trampoline, beam, and bar the most I think. Just like Mama!. The only bugger was that I left the camera in the car! Will have to get some photos next time.

Other words today were Steve and book.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment