Wednesday 29 September 2010

A Few Days In Rotorua For Casey's Birthday

Yesterday morning Lilli went into my cupboard of precious plates and glasses again. I usually growl her but I just didn't have the heart when I saw what she had done...

Isn't that so cute?! She set up a little picnic with her plastic plate, my small expresso saucer, and her plate of food. The espresso saucer matches the cups that have cute cows on them and she just loves them! They are the reason that she keeps going in to the cupboard. Honestly it doesn't matter how often I tell her not to or how I tell her, she just keeps going in there. I have decided to put a box of books in front of it now that she is physically unable to move! Hahaha. Little monkey!

Tomorrow we are going down to Rotorua for the weekend. It's Casey's birthday on Sunday and we are going down mainly for that. It's going to be a busy weekend so I doubt that I will catch up with any of my mates though I did text to say I would be around for a couple of days so who knows.

I love this outfit. :)

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment