Thursday 20 May 2010

Trying to catch up with everyone in Rotorua

Ohhh, so sweet. :)

Lilli started climbing up on to the ottoman on Friday! Arggh she sat back and nearly fell off! I decided to move it against the couch to make it a bit safer. Have a look...

Well we tried to catch up with everyone in Rotorua and almost managed it. We didn't get to see Amanda or Ange which really sucked. We got down on Monday afternoon and called in to see everyone at work. Missed Aniwa because she had popped out and Karinya had gone home sick but saw practically everyone else. Monday night we hung out with Annie and Tony and the boys. Had a meeting on Tuesday morning and then Felicity came up to visit us.

Lilli decided that she would climb up onto Annie's coffee table using a toy car as a step!

As soon as Felicity left we had to go look after Kayla and Casey until Brett came home with Josh after rugby practice. Unfortunately Michelle had to go out so we didn't see her for long and I cooked the dinner that she had prepared for us all. I caught up with Michelle on Wednesday morning while Annie had some time with Lilli and then Susie came up to Tony & Annie's with little Delton for a visit on Wednesday morning and it was cute as always watching Delton and Lilli interacting. This time they were actually 'fighting' over a toy! Hahaha it's so cute watching them assert themselves. I actually came down to Rotorua to have meetings regarding my house down there and had organised to sort out a few things with my tenants including a new tenancy agreement but on Monday morning Amy (my tenant) had her baby. She wasn't due until June so she was up in the hospital with her baby in SCBU. I was intending to get back to Auckland on Wednesday but couldn't meet with Chris (Amy's husband) until Wednesday night so we had to stay until Thursday. I had intended to catch up with Ange on Thursday morning and head up to Auckland but Lilli slept later than usual in the morning and by the time I had gotten her dressed and given her breakfast it was getting late so I had to ask Ange if we could catch up next time because by the time I got over to her place I figured Lilli would have fallen asleep in the car (& she did). I will organise to stop in to her place on the way down next time as Lilli wakes up before Rotorua but is always asleep by the time I get over that side of town when we are heading back to Auckland.

Hmmm, I don't think your cousin would like to see you sitting on his Xbox Lilli! (I have taken her off about 50 times by this point!)

Ohh, some cables....

Yep that's nearly where I want it...

And I wrap it around me like this.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment