Saturday 22 May 2010

Picnic at our local beach. Lilli is 15 months old today.

I took the birthday girl to our local beach today for a picnic. She was so funny. Just as we finished eating some kids started flying their kites and she took off after them. We watched them and ran after them for a while then she ran up and down the beach yelling and yahooing and having a great old time. She started heading into the water but spotted a bird and decided to chase it for a while before deciding to head back into the water. At this point I had to put the camera away so that I had my hands free to keep her safe so stopped filming. A wave came in and I said look Lilli it's going to get us and she watched it come in and then she nearly fell over backwards (perception and all that). Then I turned her around and we ran up the beach with the water. We were both laughing and she absolutely loved it. We ended up splashing around in the waves for about an hour and getting our clothes soaking wet. I had to take all her clothes off and put her in a dry shirt for the ride home and I had to take my track pants off and drive home in my knickers!!! Lucky a cop didn't stop us!! Haha. It was a fantastic afternoon.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment