Saturday 30 May 2009

Last post before we leave for Germany!

Wow, I just can't believe how fast the time has gone!!! Suddenly we have to get everything packed and ready to go as we fly out on Tuesday. Man this year is just flying. And my tiny baby Lilli is growing so fast that she is already quite big.
Lara came around with little Skyelah who is now 2 years old! Gosh, it seems like yesterday that I held her as a tiny one week old baby!
I bought Lilli a Bumbo for her 3 month birthday. They are made of a soft cushiony material that is shaped to help her learn to sit up and give her good posture while she's learning. Lilli is getting used to it. We only put her in it for a few minutes a day though as she's not quite up to longer yet. Here's a photo of her in it. Soooo cute.

On Thursday I was thinking about the flight and having to tie the wrap up and then get Lilli into it and I just thought maybe I should look at some front packs and see if they would be easier to use. We jumped into the car and shot down to Baby City (honestly Nana and I must be their best customers!) to have a look at their front pack selection. We tried on 2 different packs and found one that was great. Nana bought it for us which was lovely. We got it out today and had a practice run in it. Lilli seems quite content in it and it really is easy to get her in and out of.

Nana and Pops have gone down to Hamilton for a friends son's 21st party. Aunty Freddh, Lilli, & Mummy are hanging out at home. Tomorrow we will head out to Avoland (the farm) for the night so that I can get the broadband set up out there for skyping.
So, the next time we add to this blog we will be in Germany. Until then... Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

No comments:

Post a Comment