Sunday 14 November 2010

First German Word!! Schatz. :D

08/11/10

My Mama jump - when we jump on the little mini trampoline at Nana and Pop's.
Shut the door - this time she said it to Nana when she was in the car - she was telling her to shut the door so that she would have to come home with us.  Hahaha.

09/11/10

Noodle - she still prefers to call them noo noos though.
Red
Blue
Purple
Pink
Lellow (yellow - obviously!)

Today she discovered her eyelashes!  Now I just need to try and keep her from poking her eye out while she's playing with them.  :)

Strong little thing carried her bike inside today as well.  Haha.

10/11/10

Move
Bye Nana Dot
Bye Dot
Bump

Do the housework in Nana's laundry.


11/11/10

Where's the boot?
Where's the pa pah? (Looking for her book called The Pokey Little Puppy)
Soap
Bed
Knee
Iceblock
Like

Lilli now washes her own face!!  Makes it much easier for me, I don't have to fight to get near her face to wash it now.  Yay.  :)

12/11/10

Money
Wait
Shoot - at least it's not shit anymore!!
Schatz - first german word!  Is a term of endearment like sweetheart
Bubble
Bite
Lawn
Mow the lawn
Stone
Apple
Pease (please).

Today when I looked up her was Lilli cleaning the tv with the cleaning cloth out of the drawer - just like she saw Mummy do.  Only thing is it's just a ruse so that she can touch the tv, something she gets growled at for normally.  I had to laugh.  Will have to nip it in the bud though.

Having a snooze on the big bean bag with Mummy.  No I am not sleeping though my eyes appear closed, I was talking on the phone - very quietly.


Coming out to help Mummy in the garden with her (or should I say my) garden gloves at the ready.

13/11/10

Dropped the shoe
Gee gee (horse)
Lenny - her pet lamb
My Nana

Taking her bubba for a stroll before breakfast.

I am trying to get her dressed and she is trying to get herself undressed!  

She thinks it is hilarious of course.

We got dressed in the end...  Well almost anyway.

Today she has learnt how to stack her blocks by herself!  She builds little wee towers.  Plus she watched Nana call her and then crook her finger at her to come so now Lilli crooks her finger! 

14/11/10

No tv
This is the spoon
Egg
Cake
Penny
Turtle
Catch a mou (mouse) - when she saw Mimi the cat catch a mouse
Paste - toothpaste

She walked on her knees today.  It looked so cute.  She watched me do it when I was getting something for her.  She is just so clever she see's something once and that's it, she just does it.  This could be a bit of a problem for us because it's hard to make sure you do absolutely nothing she shouldn't see or say anything she shouldn't say.  Very difficult.  :)

Licking her first beater!!


Wearing Daddy's shoes.

Getting in some practice for when she is actually allowed to ride.  Hmmm...   

No comments:

Post a Comment