Tuesday 22 February 2011

Lilli Turns 2!!!

I was planning to have a bit of a morning tea this morning for Lilli's birthday but canned the idea when only one of her litttle friends could come!  Haha.  I could've had it another day but decided that she's so little that really a family dinner and presents would be fine this year.  Next year of course we will have a party!  :)

So we went out to Nana and Pops place in the afternoon.  James and Penny from next door came over for a glass of bubbly and present opening at about 5pm then we had dinner and cupcakes.

The black and white photos are courtest of James.


A new Dora The Explorer playtent!!



A new hairband.


Bubbles from her new bubble machine.


Putting on her seatbelt on her new swing seat which you can see in the next photo.


Lilli turning her bubble machine on and off.


I can't believe our baby is 2 years old!  What a little treasure she is.  She's so caring and thoughtful and affectionate.  A real credit to us. 

I am so proud to be her Mummy.  She has enhanced my life in so many ways and she has made me feel complete as a person.  There are no words to describe just how much I love her.  My special girl...

No comments:

Post a Comment