Monday 3 January 2011

Last Night In Paradise!!

Getting ready for a boat trip up the river.






And we're off...

Here comes 'titanic' with the biscuit attached...


And Ces' boat, with biscuit attached.  :)

Doris, Al and I are in Toot's jetboat with Dad as our pilot.


First bridge jump of the day.  This was the highest bridge.  I did it about 5 times though it took me a bit to work up the courage to do the first jump.  After this bridge we went and did a lower one.  It wasn't much lower if you jumped off the very top like we did but it had 'rigging' underneath that the kids could jump off, and the adults that didn't want to do the higher jumps.  Nee finally did the jump off the high part of the second bridge.  Deb and I were the only girls to do this jump.

This photo doesn't show it but these rocks are actually a couple of metres higher than the first bridge!  This was our final stop and final jump.  Scary stuff.  Took me about 6 minutes to work up the goolies to do this jump!  Very invigorating stuff though.  No other girls were keen to do this one and I think to date I may be the only female to have ever done it!  ;)

Our little darling who rode on Toot's boat and was looked after by Hannah.

Back at the camp it was time for poor starving Lilli to chow down.

Close up time...  Matty

Al

Elfriede

Me

Toot

Nee

Josh

Lilli


Deb.  She's not too good after her bridge jump.  She landed wrong and buggered her back.  Poor thing!  Man you hit the water wrong from that height and it HURTS!

Lilli and Kayla down at the lake's edge.

Doris & Elfriede

The entrance to the hot water creek.

We caught a ride over on Bone's Barge.  Yes I was drinking tonight!  Man it's such a relief to know that no photos were taken after hot water creek because Max and I got PLASTERED!  Annie took care of Lilli and put her to bed for me as I was pretty tipsy when we came back.  That's all I'm saying about that - except that we had a great night!  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment