Friday 24 December 2010

Catching up to Xmas 2010! Getting there slowly!

Hmmm, this is not what I wanted the bed end to be used for!  :)


Lilli thinks it's just another play area. 
 
 Taking a drink out of Mummy's collectors pewter All Blacks cup.

No, there is no alcohol in there!!

In her gorgeous little outfit.  Cripes looks so grown up in this!?!

Serious stuff on the tv.

Yep, very serious.

Playing on Sam's playstation drum set.



Can you believe she fell asleep on the floor whilst watching Uncle Toot lying on the couch across the room?!  I can't get her to sleep in her bed but he can lie on the couch and talk to her and she just drops off on the floor.  Maybe I should ask him to start putting her to bed for me.  ;)



Hmm, yep even Dad can get her to sleep!  The next night we went down to Dad and Trish's for dinner and Dad took a tired Lilli off me so that I could finish my dinner.  When they didn't come back for ages Trish and I decided to go see what had happened to them and this is what we found!  Hahaha.


A couple of Lilli's paintings that she's done at playcentre.



Afternoon tea time.

Watering the garden for Mummy.


Getting ready to go down to Waihi Beach on Xmas eve.



We all headed off down the road to see some Xmas lights.




Not sure who's actually driving here!  haha.




And here we are...


Lilli and Nana were having a great time on the scooter!



Can't believe I nearly forgot to mention that Lilli is slowly weaning herself off the boob!!  She has asked for it once on the 20th and 21st December and twice on the 22nd!  How great is that?!  It means that I have been able to have a glass of wine or 2!  :)

I gave her a quick drink on Christmas Eve because she seemed really unsettled and we were away from home but really I think it was probably not the best idea I've ever had.  We will go back to distracting her instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment