Sunday 6 December 2009

A weekend of racing. :)

We decided to stay in Rotorua on Friday night as the weather was awful and I was a bit tired as Lilli didn't sleep so well. Plus it was good excuse to spend another night with Tony and Annie and the boys. :)

I took some gorgeous photos and videos of Lilli with the dog (a border collie named Lily) and also some with Jack (her cousin) but unfortunately when I went to copy them to the computer I somehow managed to delete them! Bugger. I am gutted.

Saturday we came back up to Auckland in our new car and after lunch we headed into Pukekohe where my Dad was racing. We spent the afternoon hanging out there and then I gave Lilli her dinner at the track as we had a BBQ dinner/party with the Central Muscle Cars. Lilli and I stayed until about 7.30pm and then headed home. It was great to catch up with all my racing buddies as I hadn't seen them in so long. Lilli was her usual special self, so social and cute, and everybody just adores her.

We went back in today at about 11.30am and spent the day there again supporting Poppa. Lilli was so cute - we were watching from down the end of the track by the pit lane entrance and when the cars started coming into pit lane after the race she would clap her hands. It looked so adorable that all the people around us commented on it and laughed. What a cutie pie!! She would clap when Poppa was racing past as well. Then when it was time for her afternoon nap I walked her around the pits and she went off to sleep even with the racing going on in the background - a true little future racer girl if ever there was one. :)

Anyway because I was so hopeless at deleting the photos and videos and I forgot to take my camera to the racing (I also forgot my phone so couldn't even take a photo with that!!!) there are none to put up on this blog! So... that's all for now.

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

No comments:

Post a Comment